You can Start Conversation on WhatsApp +971528678740
UAE is one of the most open and dynamic economies in the world and is progressively diversifying its economic channels and minimising vulnerability. A number of global business indexes have recognized the advantages that UAE brings to international business.
In their latest annual report for International Business released in June 2014 - The International Finance Corporation (IFC) and The World Bank has ranked United Arab Emirates at 4th Position world over in the category of ‘Trading (International & Overseas) Across Borders’, last year (2013) UAE was placed at 5th position. World Bank’s and the IFC have also positioned UAE as top 30 “most networked countries”.
Other clear advantages to doing business in the UAE include:
• No limitations on transfer of profit overseas or repatriation of capital
• No Direct or Indirect Tax for corporate or income taxes
• Has one of the safest currency systems – Dirham, which is considered to be secure and prudently stable
• Import duties are minimal and don’t apply for many business services
• Manpower cost is less and the resources are available in abundance
"In Long-term, the business ranking for UAE is projected to grow at a striking average rate of 11.7 percent and the foreign investment may surge up to 20 percent every year. Even the short term development plans are well defined and should escalate the growth clock at a spectacular rate of 17.7 percent. These figures place the United Emirate at forefront of not only GCC nations but also across the major investment influx countries globally.