You can Start Conversation on WhatsApp +971528678740
Many well established foreign companies make common mistakes while establishing a business in UAE.
It has been observed that companies face challenges and make comparable mistakes when handling a new client which eventually makes the process cumbersome and time consuming.
Common mistakes that foreign companies make include:
• Underestimating time: establishing a business in the UAE takes more time than in most western countries
• Miscalculating the expense needed to launch properly
• Hiring experts based in the ‘US’, ‘UK’ or their respective country but it is often recommended to hire UAE business development consulting firms.
• Assuming free zones are by default the best option but depending upon the company’s ambitions, a joint partnership might be a better option.
• Launching with too big an overhead, instead in phases
• Mispricing products/services