You can Start Conversation on WhatsApp +971528678740
The IHC is the most favourable city for humanitarian activities; it has achieved global rank of the world’s largest hub for promoting human welfare social reforms and philanthropy.
This welfare centric zone thrives to improve social reforms and advocate humanistic values. Core focus of this zone is to reach the areas which are hit with natural calamities, crises and affected by famine. Centrally located, well equip with excellent transportation (Air, Road & Sea) and logistics network the IHC can reach out to a sizeable amount of population within 8 hours of time to aid them at the time of need.
IHC works closely with NGO’s, UN and various other organisations which support the cause of mankind and welfare.
With the current infrastructure and capabilities it can cover 2/3rd of the world’s population, the IHC intends to reach directly to entire world by 2016 within 10 hours.
The IHC offers:
• A self-contained warehouse complex of 52,179.49 sqm, equipped with a specialized temperature control (heat monitoring & cold storage) for perishables, sensitive and medical supplies
• A sprawling office space housing UN agencies, NGOs and philanthropist private businesses with conference and training facilities
• Facilities management services including maintenance, security, leasing, conference and training facilities
Top 7 Benefits of International Humanitarian City (IHC)
• A distribution hub to aid global humanitarian activities and a logistics centre to serve the purpose
• Implemented strategically to meet the needs of two third of global population within 8 hours
• An assorted portfolio spread across fields of education, medical, social and research sectors
• The group backs its fellow members with access to office + conference, business setup, staff recruitment, etc.
• Established with a clear vision to compliment long term development on economic front
• A cosmopolitan community centre
• Impeccable transit via seaport and airport