You can Start Conversation on WhatsApp +971528678740
RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) free zone was build with a great perception to relish an idea of diversified multi-lateral economy, this envisioned concept was fulfilled with the commencement of this special zone which not only attracted investors from various strata but cumulated pioneers from their respective fields. A melting pot of diversified entrepreneurial honchos who enjoy benefits of a well balanced economy and have experienced phenomenal growth in the last decade alone.
RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) zone attracts financers from international and local markets which ensure an ample amount of opportunities to create a flourishing business orientation. Over a decade, since the invasion of foreign investors the level of infrastructure has improved drastically and so has the standard of living for people inhabiting here.
RAKIA strengthens their offerings by providing whole host of features to their customers in order to attract them; the crucial features are: investment consultancy, advisory services, equity participation and fund raising.
Established with a motto to provide comprehensive solutions to the requisite of customers and maintain a satisfactory index RAKIA is at the forefront to contribute in the growth of Ras Al Khaimah.
The growth here is based on high focus on trading, manufacturing real estate and tourism.
Top 7 Benefits of RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA):
• Developed with a core focus on syndicating manufacturing and offshore operations
• Positioned in the laterally pivot point of international east west corridor
• An incubator zone for fostering industries relating to goods (mass scale) production
• Benefits from well arranged logistics locomotion within RAK and to the neighbouring Emirates
• Zone further covers technology & industrial parks, real estate, energy and cement industry
• Self contained industrial zone with dedicated power plants to take care of gigantic requirements of the sector
• One of the leading investing zones developed as a truly futuristic city, contained to accommodate the exceeding urban industrial requirements